EasyFi Network Update Summary || Partnerships and Announcements || March
Here is a post giving you a summary of EasyFi Network updates this month, you might have missed some important announcements as a holder.
EasyFi is the best and first layer 2 Defi lending protocol on Polygon Network(Previously Matic), see partnership and important update summary for the month.
EasyFi Summary Update
- In-line with EasyFi Q1' plan to integrate #EasyFi on multiple chains to provide seamless & interoperable cross-chain lending services to #DeFi users, EasyFi Network expands to Binance this month. This makes EasyFi available on Polygon Network and Binance Smart Chain.
- EasyFi Network reached 18,000 twitter family.
- EasyFi Network collaborates in GalaxyFarm Cohort 1, a new staking product developed by Router Protocol, to enable liquidity providers of EASY to farm multiple tokens in the GalaxyFarm pool
- EasyFi Network reintroduce $Easy Yield Farming Program on Polygon Network, users can stake Stablecoins USDT, DAI, and USDC to farm $Easy
- This same month, EasyFi gets to 19,000 Twitter Followers.
- EasyFi announces building Unified Cross-chain Wallet Integration Bridge for New Wallet Integrations, they simply want to create Multi-wallet solutions to give users more ease in interacting with the protocol.
- To strengthen the #CeDeFi vision and enable seamless transfers of $EASY to and fro Polygon Network, Polygon to BitMax Exchange. BitMax has now enabled a bridge that will lower deposit & withdrawal costs & accelerate the processing time.
- EasyFi listed Matic as new collateral markets on EasyFi, users can now supply and borrow $Matic on EasyFi.
- EasyFi also listed Wrapped BTC as a new collateral market on their protocol.
- Binance launches a high-yield $EASY #staking program with up to 40.56%.
- EasyFi partners with Math Wallet to open multi-chain access to digital assets.
This is a short and easy-to-read update summary of what happened on EasyFi Protocol this month. Bringing you more updates next month.