EasyFi Network — Layer 2 DeFi Lending Protocol For Digital Assets Built on Matic Network
This is a short article about EasyFi Network; A Layer 2 DeFi Lending Protocol For Digital Asset Built on Matic Network!!!
Seeing how DeFi started several months ago and the adoption within the crypto space, there are so many challenges attached which is bottleneck for DeFi operation from transaction speed to cost of transactions.
EasyFi network came as a real catalyst for adoption of DeFi, It’s a Layer 2 lending protocol for digital assets.
- Under collateralized Loans
- Credit Delegation
- Credit Default Swaps
Here are some features of EasyFi Network :
- Low Cost Transaction: For every blockchain related platform which needs a fast and massive adoption, there must be a provision for low transaction cost to make adoption easier for users. EasyFi network has done this by building on a Layer 2 blockchain which enables cheaper, faster and more efficient transaction.
- Real World Integration: EasyFi is built to solve real world credit requirements with all supply of capital which will in turn enable more stronger adoption.
- Deeper Liquidity Pool: EasyFi is built using a layer 2 blockchain on Matic Network, it harness the capability of plasma Blockchain concept. Users can enjoy all benefits of Layer 2 solutions aand still able to use deep liquidity pools of Ethereum Mainchain.
- Amazing UI/UX with Gasless Transactions
User onboarding and UX is another Big problem with many of defi protocols. EasyFi will enable frictionless onboarding of users onto it’s platform with inbuilt gasless meta transactions for users enabled by various of it’s ecosystem partner projects. Source
- Dual Farming with native Staking
EasyFi netwrk happens to be on eof the first DeFi Protocol built on Matic Network Blockchain. This is the reason Matic Network is supporting EasyFi project community by offering a Native staking offering where users of EasyFi can also farm Matic token when they stake their farmed Easy tokens.
EasyFi is very easy to use as it is built on the best layer 2 platform which is Matic network.
Visit EasyFi Official Website to read more.